Panamax Tanker

Panamax Tanker

Solar Sailor, Australia

Solar Sailor, Australia

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FINAL DAYS!

Well the competition is drawing to a close, and I am in the final stages of putting together our proposal.

Thanks to everybody for your drafts, I was very impressed with your research - especially as it was not always easy for some of us to get to a computer!

I will send you out the final copy tomorrow (Wednesday evening for you guys) and would appreciate any feedback you could give me.

I would also appreciate any contributions you may have to the presentation of the final proposal - pictures, graphs, maps, facts, logo designs - all would be very useful.

It has been a pleasure working with you, even if it was a bit of a rushed effort! I believe we have come up with a sustainable and affordable product, and a business that has the potetnial to change lives in the 'base of the pyramid' market.

Thanks a lot! All the best for the future.

Jenna

No comments: